Writer Coaching with Rachel Pilcher
If you are interested, please contact Rachel at email@example.com
2 30-minute Coaching Sessions are $50 a month.
Rachel Pilcher, founder of Fort Worth Writer’s Boot Camp and Sleeping Panther Press, is now offering coaching sessions for writers who feel that it would benefit them greatly to have a professional writing cheerleader on their side.
The coaching will consist of two 30-minute meetings a month, either in person (if you are in the Fort Worth area), by phone, Skype, or FaceTime, where the two of you will discuss your progress towards your writing goals.
Discussions will include, but are not limited to:
- Setting clear, attainable goals.
- Create an action plan for accomplishing said goals.
- Address challenges that come about in meeting your goals.
- Developing a realistic writing process.
- Adapt strategies to help overcome creativity block.
- Find attainable time management solutions for non-full-time writers.
Payment is required each month before the first session of that month. An invoice will be issued for payment.
All call dates and times will be pre-arranged at least a week in advance. Any cancellations must have 24 hours’ notice.
We maintain a strict confidentiality policy. All client provided information will always remain in the confines of our meetings.
*What coaching is not: Reading, editing or publishing your work. This is just to get you from “I’d like to write,” to “I have written.”